Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21st, 2011.



Shirts: AE & Macys, Pants: H&M, Belt: Macys, Shoes: Cole Hanson

I like this outfit because of its simplicity, but semi-formal style. I want to start dressing like this more often because I like when I look kind of nice, not just jeans a t-shirt every day. I'm excited to start this blog because it gives me the chance to "dress up" more often.

--




Sweater: AE, Jeans: AE, Shoes: Converse, Rings: Kohls, Lipstick: Flame (Covergirl), Nail Polish: Vodka & Caviar (OPI)

Hi hi hi! I'm so excited to start sharing outfits with whoever reads this! I just bought this top and bottom yesterday along with a few other items. Jeans and a sweater, in my opinion are the best outfit to wear. I love that sweaters are very much in fashion right now too. I'd say wear this look whenever you're planning to have a mellow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment